Thursday, December 15, 2011
Dear Santa Paws..........
I've been a good little boy dog all year long. I haven't chewed up any shoes or been responsible for any counter-surfing mishaps (it was my sister who pulled the pumpkin pie off the counter and ate the whole thing at Thanksgiving this year). So...keeping this in mind......here's my Christmas list:
1. Roller skates (the ones with the wheels that light up)
2. Bacon-flavored water
3. A new rugby shirt (I've outgrown my old one - see picture above) and maybe a new one for my sister, too!
4. An iPhone (the white one please)
5. Mud flaps (cuz I'm tired of getting yelled at by mom when I come in with mud all over me from the backyard)
6. It's a Wonderful Life on Blu-ray (Jimmy Stewart's the man!!)
7. A new couch for Pip!!!!
8. A Kris Jenkins NY Jets football jersey
9. Some new cologne (so I can smell nice for the ladies)
10. Homes for all the sweet doogs and kitten cats that need them!
11. And can you throw in some world peace, too?
That'll do it! Thanks, Santa!
Licks & kisses - TanQ