Thursday, December 15, 2011
I've been a good little boy dog all year long. I haven't chewed up any shoes or been responsible for any counter-surfing mishaps (it was my sister who pulled the pumpkin pie off the counter and ate the whole thing at Thanksgiving this year). So...keeping this in mind......here's my Christmas list:
1. Roller skates (the ones with the wheels that light up)
2. Bacon-flavored water
3. A new rugby shirt (I've outgrown my old one - see picture above) and maybe a new one for my sister, too!
4. An iPhone (the white one please)
5. Mud flaps (cuz I'm tired of getting yelled at by mom when I come in with mud all over me from the backyard)
6. It's a Wonderful Life on Blu-ray (Jimmy Stewart's the man!!)
7. A new couch for Pip!!!!
8. A Kris Jenkins NY Jets football jersey
9. Some new cologne (so I can smell nice for the ladies)
10. Homes for all the sweet doogs and kitten cats that need them!
11. And can you throw in some world peace, too?
That'll do it! Thanks, Santa!
Licks & kisses - TanQ
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
(Oh....and don't tell my mom I'm on the sofa!)
Sunday, December 4, 2011
wild westie and has his own blog with lots' of followers. Mommie and daddie are always saying how goofy I am and are constantly laughing at my antics so I thought that I'd start my own blog to share some of my adventures and make some new friends! Welcome to my world!!